We used to use old, thick, heavy quilts for laying out under the stars. They were tough, unlikely to get ripped by the ground. The downsides are the weight of carrying them and the space they take up in your trunk even when folded. This field quilt is so light and packable that you can take it anywhere: backpacking, music festivals, Sunday picnics, or Indian Creek truck bivys. It’s made of a soft touch 20D polyester that might just be tougher than that old quilt, though you wouldn’t guess that based on how soft it is. It’s filled with our Perefill Hollow Fiber insulation which stays warm even when wet. The single size is designed best for one person, see our double size for double the fun. Use the webbing loops around all four corners to hang for drying after washing.
- Dimensions Single: 80 in. x 55 in. (203cm x 140cm)
- Weight Single: 2 lbs .8 oz (931g)
- Insulation: 170g Perefill Hollow Fiber
- Inner Fabric: 50D 300T Pongee
- Outer Fabric: 50D 300T with WR-Cire coating
- Stuff Sack Size Single: 6.5 in. x 13 in. (16.5cm x 33cm)
- Corner Webbing Loops for Hanging