GLACIER NATIONAL PARK: ADVENTURING WITH KIDS
With an emphasis on outdoor education and fun and an approach that zeroes in on the best options for families, Glacier National Park: Adventuring with Kids is a great resource for parents and kids alike. The McAllisters have a refreshingly honest approachâ€”they acknowledge that kids arenâ€™t going to be excited about views and that, just like adults, little ones and teenagers get cranky when theyâ€™re cold or hungry. Parents will feel confident that the adventures they recommend are sure to please. With this guide in hand, families wonâ€™t risk having their â€œGoing-to-the-Sunâ€ drive end up feeling more like â€œGoing-to-the-Dark-Sideâ€ with grumpy, bored children. Instead theyâ€™ll be able to keep the whole family happy and ready for adventure!
- Fun for all ages in one of Americaâ€™s most stunning parks
- Easy-to-follow organization based on parkâ€™s geography
- Kid-tested hikes, historic and natural sights, wildlife viewing, boating opportunities, and more
- Information on the Junior Ranger program found throughout the National Parks Service system
- â€œBest Betsâ€ and â€œTop Five Tipsâ€ gets everyone out of the car and into the park
- 3-, 5-, and 7-day recommended itineraries make vacation planning a breeze