PEREGRINE RADAMA 1 TENT
The Radama 1 Combo is Peregrine’s first backpacking tent. Even though we have expanded upon this design, don’t let that deter you from this geeked out tent with all of the features you want and some you didn’t know you wanted. Let’s start from the outside in, two wide opening doors with stowaway pockets allow you to get the most out of any camp spot you chose, each door features a vestibule allowing your gear to stay protected from the elements, and reflective cord zipper pulls help you navigate at your tent at night. The full coverage rain fly with a swept design allows for the best ventilation and stability, including peak vents for air circulation. The inside of the Radama features a Gear Loft Theater for an iPad to keep those younger trekkers happy. The Radama 1 is the perfect tent for a newcomer to backpacking or the experienced trail traveler.
Footprint is included in the Radama 1 Person Combo. The footprint is used as a form-fitted tarp to protect the bottom of your tent from wear with the ground. By using the footprint, you are extending the life of your tent. As an additional option, the footprint can be used in combination with the poles and rain fly of the tent in Fast Flight mode to create a much lighter shelter for when conditions and objectives allow.
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Total Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Size: 90" L x 34" W x 32" H
- Vestibules: 1.5. Primary 7.4 sq. ft, secondary 3.7 sq. ft
- Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 2 mesh pockets, hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theater
- Fast Flight Footprint: 6 oz
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #8, Inner Tent Door YKK #8
- Fly: 75d 190t polyester PU1500mm
- Taped Seams
Starting at $142.95